Saturday, April 30, 2011

Cha-Cha's Post Earthquake/Tsunami Update

Well if you are reading this blog, you saw an older post of one of my favorite little snack bars in Tagajo called Cha-Cha's. Ever since the earthquake and tsunami, I have been concerned about all of my Tagajo friends and favorite places as you can imagine. Cha-Cha's, and it's very kind Master, are certainly on that list.
Well it gives me great pleasure to inform you that the Master of Cha-Cha's and his family are all ok (as well as all of my other friends in the Tagajo area thankfully!!!). Unfortunately the same cannot be said for his shop. It received considerable damage from the earthquake and tsunami.
Despite this set back, I have heard that the Master plans to rebuild and open his shop once again.  I wish him the best of luck, and promise to support him as soon as I return to Tagajo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment