Friday, May 27, 2011

Mako Singing at Blues Alley in Meguro June 19th

You have seen my past posts about my friend Mako-san in this Blog.  She is quite a singer, and can belt it out in both Japanese as well as English.  She will be singing on Sunday, June 19th at the Blues Alley Japan Club in Meguro.  If you like Jazz and the Blues, and would like a relaxing thing to do this night, why don't you head on down to Meguro and catch one of her shows.  Here is video clip of one of her more recent performances.
She looks great and I hope some of my Japanese friends can go see her show.  If you do, please make sure to introduce yourself to her (and to her American husband Peter if you see him), and let them know that Charlie said hello!!!!  One of these days I hope to catch her show in Japan.  Here are the details on the upcoming performance that I took from the Blues Alley Japan web-site.
The Blues Alley Japan web-site can be found here:  www.bluesalley.co.jp

No comments:

Post a Comment